Lots to do - Cracked it!


Love the Lots to do challenges but having done a crackle challenge recently wanted to take a different approach with this one. The opportunity came when visiting Ellen's blog with her link to how to do it that I just had to get out a plastic bag and some pvc glue and play. Could have left the glue a bit longer to dry before heating the embossing powder, we live and learn. Think the way the plastic gets holey with the heat gun gives a great effect. Great fun this recommend it to everyone.

Comments

  1. WOW Zoe that's worked out fab. I love that red stripe, it's so striking - fab piece

    Thanks for joining in with this weeks Lotstodo Challenge - Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great piece,looks like fun to do too

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks great hun love cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that came out beautiful, addictive isn't it.I can understand you couldn't wait for the glue to dry. great colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh sounds fun not one to try while children are watching I feel :)

    Hope you'r eenjoying this glorious weather

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx