More Jazzy Inspirations


Jazzy Inspirations base their challenge on some fab. jazz album covers and are well worth a visit if you have not been there already. Having found the challenge site could not resist going back for the next challenge which is based on the album sleeve of a Miles Davies recording. Not having all the SU colour papers and inks have improvised again, Teal was the most difficult to source not completely sure that the card base really is teal. The spotlight technique is something I've been keen to try and seemed to fit with this stamp nicely.

Comments

  1. Super awesome card!!! Thanks for playing with us this week!!!

    Tenia:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the spot lit bird - great interpretation :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx