Jazzy Inspirations - Purple Green Black & White



Purple again! yes the pansies are purple its computer tech not picking up the shade properly sorry. Every 2 weeks Jazzy Inspirations sets a new challenge based on the colours of a Jazz album sleeve this time it is a Paul Chambers album. Have to confess that I have not heard of him or perhaps its just that the name did not register. Love visiting this site it has sound that really appeals so just leave the site open and chill.

For my card used a favourite trick of covering the image with clear embossing powder to just add a little sheen.

Comments

  1. Lovely card Zoe, I've not heard of him either!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!! Thanks for playing with us this week at Jazzy Inspirations!!!

    Tenia:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautlful love it lots love cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! This is lovely Zoe, I love the deep purple colour and thae way you used the clear EP. Fab card xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi sweetie just wanted to thank you so much for comeing onto my blog and leaving me such a lovley messege it was so kind and very thoughtful of you lots love cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!!

    I would love for you to be a guest designer over at Jazzy Inspirations!!! Please e-mail me your info so that I will e-mail you the info for the challenge!! Hope all is well....

    Tenia:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx