Lots to do - November Recipe Swap


Every month there are lots of swaps amoung the Lots to do forum one regular is Ang's recipe swap. This month we are making an ATC, a FBP, and a Skinny each of which has to have a Moo, an animal, Stars, a hat, red and green.

Black card and Green Moos 3 of the 4 wonderful little Lindsay Mason fun stamps I have collected. White puff paint, sakura pens, stickles, black ep and even some star shaped gems. Did actually stamp in versamark Dazzle on the corragated black card but because it is corragated the mark faded away.

The Lots to do challenge this week is a free theme. I found the forum after joining the challenges for a few weeks so will enter this into this weeks challenge.

Have fun this wet windy sunday.

Comments

  1. They look really effective on the black card - can't wait to see them in the flesh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW Zoe they are all gorgeous xxxx

    Thanks for playing along with Lotstodo again this week xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute Zoe - as Ang said - very effective on the black - I like black and green together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree very effective Zoe the colours are brilliant

    Thanks for joining the Lotstdo Challenge again this week x Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh I like these Zoe. Loving the use of the moo with the penguin giving the polar bear the pressie. Very clever.
    Burnice x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great image, great card. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx