Hilda is hosting a tag swap on the Lots to do forum. We make 5 tags and send them to her. Two of my tags have been here before the other three are:

Party dog, stamped and embossed in black and coloured with Promarkers, red and gold cord seemed the most fitting tie for this one.

Papercrafting cat stamped onto embossed 'in my minds eye' and again on smooth patterned paper, the trees cut out and stuck on top. The pair cut out and stuck onto plain card, most of the image cut out again with just a top to make tag topper.

Bunch of grapes, stamped and embossed with cosmic shimmer. Two different ProMarkers used to colour in the image in layers for shading. Green eyelet and green ribbon. Perfect for the gift of a bottle of white.

Comments

  1. WOW Zoe, fab take on the tags theme xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely wings atc Zoe - hope you're going to join in with our swap!

    Thanks for joining us again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just fab lots of texture and love the colours

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx