LTD Black & White


You had a sneek peek yesterday at one of the entries for this week's Lots to do challenge which is black and white. Love using white on black so not hard to work out what to do this week.

New color box cats eye in Frost White for the CI poppy onto black card. Image touched up in places with Sakura sparkle, white souffle and clear glaze. Mounted image onto white card and then onto black DL card. SU sentiment stamped in white, a little white ribbon attached at the top of the card, black and white stick back pearls.

Everyting else either did'nt work as planned/expected or is drying.

Comments

  1. gosh this is so effective,hun fab image,and it looks so beautiful on the black background hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's beautiful! I love this stamp, but tend to do the same thing with it when I use it. You have done something different and wonderful with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Zoe this card is stunning - love it

    Thanks for joining the Lotstodo Challenge again this week xx Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Zoe - very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lovely stamp.. works great in black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creation Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a lovely card , love the stamp, its good to try stamps out in different ways , I keep reminding myself to try that sometimes....I love all the different results. Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  8. Striking card, love it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx