Lots to do - Tag Swap


A week or so ago June published a sheet of spring ladies. Hope she will not mind that I tampered with them a little bit. 1st one on the left has been given a sunburst you might see the rays from the effect. The 2nd has been given an effect like oil on water which generated pretty pinks and greens the 3rd was printed just as June created her embellished with TH die cut swirls in scrap paper and felt.

The tags are for Hilda's swap on Lots to do forum They will be in the post to you Hilda on Monday.

Comments

  1. Stunning, Zoe! I love all three!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab tags, Zoe! Love them all but think the one on the right is very clever! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Zoe, love em all
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set of tags Zoe and love what you've done to them to make them unique

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx