Tuesday Tagger - One for the Men



Thank you for all your Birthday Wishes last week, have you joined in the swap? Looking forward to seeing who I get to swap with.

This week at Tuesday Taggers we are looking for Tags, Cards, ATCs anything you want to give the man in your life, or one of them. Bee chose the theme this week its her OHs birthday and its always a good time to remember the chaps.

A while back Creative Cardmaking put some fab man themed papers in the magazine have chosen the beer label page for the background. One of the new TH dies is the hanging sign, Sam ran a couple for me on chipboard type card. Gave each a white gesso base and coloured them with various acrylic paints from green to gold to black. 2 parts held together with string. Man on a sofa stamped and coloured with Promarkers stuck on with Modge Podge.

We have a sponsor as well this week our good friends at Craft Barn are offering a voucher that will be awarded by random draw.

Comments

  1. Lovely and colourful hun - love the backing dp's.
    Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Zoe. The paper is fab fab fab.
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fantastic card, love the label paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gosh love this hun its just brilliant hugs cheryl xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh fabulous Zoe, love all that background collage its superb. Thanks for stopping by, what picture of me were you looking at ? Karen also said she could see me, lol i cant see what it is or where it is lol
    hugs June xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Zoe, love that background paper xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab work Zoe. I just love that sign but might have to wait a while for it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing work Zoe, I can really see how you are ‘letting go’ - artistically.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful piece, love the image. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Terrific card, love the composition. Annette x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx