Penny Black - A burst of summer colour

A new challenge has started this month http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.com/ same team as the weekly Allsorts challenge but this one is monthly and you have to use Pennyblack in your piece. The very first challenge is 'a burst of summer colour'.

Stamps used all Pennyblack
3365K Casual woodmounted rubber flowers
30-024 Enjoy transparent bee
30-032 Enjoy Life transparent sentiment

Formalities over image card cut with nestie and coloured , die still in place, with DI. Stamp inked with whisper pens, card sprayed with ink potion No. 9 prior to stamping. Cotton fabric used for mat cut with nestie and stuck to a thin piece of card cut with same nestie, sentiment stamped onto fabric with DI. Base card coloured with same DI as topper, bee stamped with contrast DI. Paper flowers, from shop, coloured with whisper pens.

Comments

  1. oh hun this is a corker,gosh were did that come from he he but love the image,and those colurs are perfect hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Zoe, love the image stamped with those markers and the bee is a great finishing touch
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Penny Black. I have't pulled mine out in a while but this is so pretty I may have to go looking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the water coloured effect of the flowers and the bee. Looks great, you've certainly found your burst of summer xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is lovely, such pretty colours,very summery!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Zoe, You are ever busy my friend
    Have a lovely crafty week
    hugs June xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Zoe, very colourful!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Zoe

    Wow, this is so pretty and summery, I love it. The fusion of colours on the main image is right up my street.

    Am I making you step outside your comfort zone again, I think so from what I remember reading when you did flowers a few weeks ago. And that time I said you should do it mmore often as you do it so well.

    Thank you for joining us at Penny Black at Allsorts this month and good luck.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful use of distress inks xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful colours. Stunninh piece of work

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great use of summer colour!
    Thanks for playing at the 1st PB@A challenge

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx