Tanda Teaser - Back to Front

It is a mystery to me how Sue continues to come up with new and different Tanda Teasers but every fortnight up pops a new one often unlike any seen anywhere else on blogland.

The latest Back to Front asks you to use the same background stamp for your main front image.   As soon as I knew what it was this card sprang to mind.   The Art Deco corner stamp from Tanda is one of my many favourites.

Cut down an A4 card to make a 5.5" square card.   Stamped the corner image in Lightening Black on the background.   The topper is a piece of grunge paper worked with DI, sprayed with GM and then stamped with Brillience ink in Yellow.

If you can see your background in the foreground please go and support Sue at Tanda Teasers.

Comments

  1. I love the way the feather mirrors the stamp. Everything flows together. Lovely card Zoe.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Zoe, have a lovely weekend. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. GOrgeous card, quite a bit of luxery I think

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Zoe, I can imagine that it looks even better in real life, I'm imagining how that grunge board looks all shimmery.

    Thanks for joining in!

    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. kewl...love the added feather! and how you did the centre peice..beautiful chickie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx