Another Dragon's Dream

When Frankie proposed a tag not in a traditional tag shape I knew just where to turn, my good and trusty stash of Tando Chippie. Frankly these day's I be in a right fix without it. This then is my non traditional shape tag.

Coloured the basic shape with distress inks, another essential, and stamped it. Stamped image coloured with Promarkers, butterfly both on vellum and on the chippie coloured with Dorso colours (its a kind of wax pastel but softer than the usual kind) the colour is spread and smoothed with Lavender oil. Another first for me on this Chippie the surface of which if not roughened or damaged in any way the colour is smoothly spread and settles on the surface like any other pigment, nice smell as well.

You cannot see it here but the little metal charm at the bottom of the center dangle says Beautiful.  It is also held in place by a pinhead of my own making!

Comments

  1. Beautiful Tag Zoe, I love it. S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag and a lovely form. Very elegant! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely unusual tag - love that butterfly.
    Fab gifts you've received lately too Zoe!
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zoe this is beautiful and I can tell everyone this photo does not do it justice... it is fabulous and delicate... she actually gave it to me on Saturday when we joined a course with Liz Welch together... great dreaming Zoe
    Frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi honey! Gorgeous tag there! Can I ask if that is the sort of Lavender oil that you can use for aromatherapy etc??? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it Zoe, especially the beautiful flutterby. And the embellies dangling from the bottom are a perfect finishing touch.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the comment on my blog. Yes it is Brockenhurst in the New Forest. Its on again next April.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous tag Zoe, I love the butterfly and the colours

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, Zoe, I love your tag--the shape is amazing and I love all the danglies on it too--this is really a beautiful tag!!

    xo
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely, Zoe. So much more than a tag. I love the butterfly and the berries.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great tag, fbulous shape and I love the butterfly. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic tag Zoe love the shape it's very unusual and beautiful stamping.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is beautiful, love the shape and the dangly bits. The coloured image is fantastic.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful tag, love the shape and the butterfly, bet it smells lovely too and lavender is so relaxing

    ReplyDelete
  15. FABULOUS, FABULOUS, and FABULOUS........xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx