Some Swaps





This last couple of weeks at UK Stampers there have been a couple of fun swaps. The first was to make a bookmark, rather than just a regular flat rectangle it seemed a bit of fun to use a piece of Tando chippie with some shrink charms hanging at the bottom. The chippie has been coloured with Viva Inca Gold in bronze, gold and green and then over stamped and embossed on both sides. Tattered leaves die used to cut the white shrink which was then stamped on both sides with leaf images from Creative Expressions, in green red and yellow. Holes punched before the plastic was shrunk.









The second was for a 3" wall hanging, as you can see this was a few days ago while I was in pink and blue frilly feminine mode.    Grungeboard precut in inchies with the little connecting tabs kept intact painted with white Gesso and then Nick Bantock inks blended over it.    Tattered Flower die to cut the grunge paper which was then lightly coloured with the Nick Bantock inks so that some of the grunge colour still shows.   Grunge paper curled in both directions and attached with a little spray of Gyp behind it.   Two die cut leaves one gold one silver tucked behind the flower and a metal charm attached with a brad, some lace trim makes the hanger.

Comments

  1. Love your book mark, an the wall hanging is just gorgeous, that sounds like a great swap...

    Huggies Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both pieces are lovely, but that jazzy book mark is just great! Higs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! these are both stunning Zoe and clever you thinking to use that chippie leaf as a bookmark!!! HUGS Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful. I especially like the second. The little wire spiral would be perfect to put a small photo, card or wish...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful both of them love your super bookmark. Checked out Tando they have some fab stuff as soon as I get my pocket money I know where I will be shopping !!!

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two lovely pieces, I especially like the bookmark - great idea making a shaped one too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That wall hanging is gorgeous and I like the idea of a non rectangular bookmark.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx