Just for Fun - Autumn

Seems like just a few weeks ago everyone was making Autumn/Halloween themed projects!

Of course it's the forth Thursday this month and the last of our Season's challenges at Just for Fun,  autumn is the final season.   Appropriate really as today is the Winter Solstice in the Northern Hemisphere the exact time of it is 05:30 GMT.    Officially then this is the start of Winter.    I'm hoping for clear skies and glorious sun rise, sun set.

Will you have time to join us this week with a reminder of your own of Autumn?   Von and Neet have both made their own fabulous projects which you can see over on Just for Fun.

Comments

  1. Lovely calendar - my fave season! Hugs,
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have gone batty lol personally I think they are cute :)
    Hugs Von xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the calendar you have made and this page is such fun. Merry Christmas Zoe. Hugs Sandra XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Zoe. Another fabulous calendar page.
    Regards Florence xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a lovely Christmas Zoe and all the very best for the New Year.
    Florence xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you go batty over this one? Sorry, could not resist the pun. I hope we see this calendar with all the months we have missed out on at some time - please.
    Hugs, Neet

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx