The Stamp Man - Embossing

You know little by little the old Mojo is creeping back, its a taking its own sweet time but when inspiration strikes it is all the more welcome.

This time it is a sample for the Stamp Man Challenge, its November and the challenge is to use embossing.   Yep simple as that use any kind of embossing you like and any project that takes your fancy.

For my tag I used the Stamp Man's Classical Instruments set and Stampendous Frantage ep.   The first task was to colour the tag with dye based ink and those ink dusters that now live on my work surface.   Then the stamping and heat embossing.  Next a cuttlebug embossing folder, was not sure how this would work over the ep and am thrilled with the resulting embossed embossing.   The hardest part of the whole project was eating the chocolate to free the little bell!

We all love embossing of one kind or another, and with Christmas card production now heating up you are sure to have some newly embossed work to share with us.  You never know Jill might just pick you as the winner.


Comments

  1. The inspiration certainly return to this one Zoe, the gold embossing over the music background is very effective.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the embossed embossing Zoe and the great colours. The musical instrument stamp is fabulous in the gold and the little bell is a cute addition.
    Enjoy the weekend.
    Hugs Brenda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had lots of mojo when you made this Zoe--it is stunning.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely Zoe and I'm glad your mojo is slowly returning
    Have a lovely weekend

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful embossed tag Zoe - glad your mojo is returning.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Zoe, this is fabulous,
    good that you find your mojo,
    I lost it;-))m

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx