Tanda Teaser 205

Happy New Year.   The holiday season was lovely and peaceful here punctuated by a day or two at work and maybe a visit to the sales.  Once or twice the creative juices stirred who knows I might be getting back in the groove.    Time now for the first of my DT responsibilities for 2013.

 
Tanda Teaser 205 and the theme is January.     I fell in love with the Graphic 45 Calendar, unusual for me, the base pages and accompanying images are quite magical.    A theme developed for the calendar using Tanda Stamps Zodiac images.     So the January teaser is anything January themed.

Back to work properly today, no getting the job done and escaping have to put in a full day!

Comments

  1. Shazam Zoe! This is gorgeous! Obviously your new year is going to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see you again on your blog Zoe.

    A very Happy 2013 to you and your furry friends.

    Beautiful January artwork with terrific images.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year Zoe your January page is amazing

    Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Zoe - your January page is fab.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, so glad you are getting back in the groove, this is a fab project and I've not seen those G45 papers, they look lush.
    Happy New Year my friend, hope it will be all that you want it to be.
    hugs {brenda} x0x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to see you back again Zoe :)super calendar
    Hope you recovered after putting n a full days work
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! What a great project to start the new year!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx