A quick and easy design idea

That was bugging me.

Less is More have a sketch challenge this week it's a nice design similar to my usual CAS layout.   It stuck in my mind, well actually the Mojo is waking up and there are one or two ideas brewing in there.

I have a collection of Washi tapes, along with buttons, ink pads paper pads dies and many other useful items that do not get used often enough.   Enough back to the Washi, I've been thinking about different ways of using it.   Here a narrower piece has been laid over a wider piece of similar colours.    Some designer paper used to cut the die which has been carefully placed over the tape.

Thats it no stamping, no inking.

Some of those other ideas might result in most posts this week.

Comments

  1. A wonderful CAS Card Zoe, and I am so pleased to read your mojo is waking....Loving that die and your use of washi tapes for this. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever if simple ideas Zoe. I have never used washi tape but I guess using thin papers may work just as well. Love the idea of a patterned cut out as well

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really avant garde Zoe!
    Super job!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx