Practicing


'Fraid I've not been around much this week, not been 100% so I've been keeping my head down as you do.        Been at home actually not doing very much at all…… I'll live.

You know I'm loving tags at the moment right?    That ProMarkers are often my colouring medium of choice?   That I quite like one layer work?   Did you know that I like Tattoo Art?   Well you do now :-)

The stamp here is a new one from Bombshell Stamps, now I must apologise to the girls there for adding my own doodling to the tag, just could not resist having a good but those waves are not as easy as they look are they?

Sharing this with
4 Crafty Chicks - Colour a stamped image.
Tag Along - Oriental

Comments

  1. Hi Zoe - sorry to hear you've not been well and sorry for not sending get well wishes sooner...hope you're on the mend now. I think you've done a great job of those waves, I love Tattoo Art too and your tag is lovely...Esther xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs xx Love the tag great waves - and noooo after all these years you never confessed love of tatoo art until now LOL xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zoe...I hope you feel better soon! I love the doodled waves, they go brilliantly with this image. Very clever. (and just on the quiet, I love working with one layer too)
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love the way you have colored your image. Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
    Tina - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great tag, Zoe. I would never have guessed the waves weren't part of the image.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx