Colour themes and tags and things

When I updated the Challenges for Days list yesterday (Saturday) I was struck by the number of colour challenges and how different they are both in style and the colours suggested.   So inspired I made a couple with more spilling out of my head ……..

First Chocolate Mint

Does it make you think of the delicious chocolate with little mint sugar crystals in it?   Did me.    The die is one I picked up recently in a bargain bin as I've got a patchwork in my head for another time.    Here using the middle size die and some double sided card.   The shapes stamped with images from various set in Coffee Archival ink and coloured with Sakura.   Another bargain die provided the ribbon suspended medal.   The ribbon is white and has been coloured with a green Promarker pen.   A little bee charm just completes what is essentially a CAS card.

Less is More are of course the inspiration of this colour combination.

Next, Pretty in Pink

This one started under electric light I was delighted this morning that it was working out as well as it has.   Handicapped as pink is not really one of my go to colours there is a surprising amount of useable bits to help.   Pink card stock cut with the trusty TH tag die and left overs + left over of green from the project above cut with yet another bargain bin set of dies for some flowers.   A freebie paper pad provided the blue bird and bunting at the top, this is largely hidden by the old Basic Grey fibres.   Crafty Individuals Ladies of Paris stamp used with Memento brown ink and just the forefront image coloured with Promarkers.

This was created for
Allsorts - Pretty in Pink
Suger Creek Hollow - Tag your it

It's only now Sunday afternoon and at least one more colour combo calls.

Comments

  1. 2 great cards. Love the LiM one and yes it does remind me of that chocolate, is it mint cracknel?
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two more great makes Zoe, the pink one is perfect for our theme this week at Allsorts, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb cards and love how you've used the colours Zoe.
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous tag, lovely details.
    thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Pretty in Pink' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous two cards Zoe.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fun LIM card Zoe!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two fab cards Zoe, I think mint chocolate is better as a flavour than a colour challenge!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining us at allsorts Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx