Twofers - Body Parts

It is Spring here and there are April showers and it is cold.   About right for this time of year but the light lasts longer and when the sun shines it is cheerful and Spring.




Once again it is my turn to choose our theme at Twofers, and I've chosen Body Parts.   Might seem a bit odd but I do like things that are a little different we all need a little stretch.   And I need themes that lend themselves to playing cards.

10 of Spades, 10 toes.   Its an old stamp not sure who made it but I think it is taken from real foot prints.

















4 of Diamonds, 4 eyes.  Other than that it was all just about playing with inks and pens.   Just fooling' around getting inky messy, heaps of fun and I loved it.
















Just one last little point, the theme is Body Parts, it is not limited to animals.

Comments