The weekly LIM entry

OK so I do not join in every week but more often than not.    This week is a colour challenge, Blue and Brown a very elegant and stylish combination so this week it's a no brainer.


Wanting this to be CAS but elegant opted for a little gate fold card.    The tailors dummy is kraft card the flowers have been in my stash forever although the blue one was white until it was sprayed.   The sentiment is also stamped in blue just a gentle happy thought.

 So I'm sharing this with Less is More - Blue and Brown.   The Colour Throwdown also have a blue and brown theme going on this week, so this is for them as well.

Comments

  1. Card looks beautiful. Beautiful flower:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great use of brown and blue to meet our Less is More colour challenge! Such an elegant and pretty card. Thanks so much for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What striking and elegant detail and great use of our colour combo
    Thanks for playing along at Less is More Cards this week. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS project Zoe

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of our colour combo and lots of lovely white space too. I like the card closure, really clever.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Zoe and CONGRATULATIONS on your LIM win, your card is gorgeous, I love the unique way to close this card, did you use a die or a punch?
    Simply beautiful.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maria, the card close is a punch used 3 times. These used to be sold by a very clever Asian/oriental business at craft shows around GB but I'v not seen them now for some years.

      Delete
  7. Stunning...love the vibrant blue and brown against the white. Gorgeous sentiment too x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx