Pink Sparkling Princess

It's Isabella's birthday on Sunday, so I've sent her a card and present.  Her Mum tells me she has received so I can share the card with you now.

Izzy is a very pretty and petite young woman, just coming out of her teens now.  Izzy and I share a joke about her being a Pink Sparkly Princess, she is also a big fan of the late Amy Winehouse so my card referenced this.




Sweet poppy stencil.  Imagination crafts glitter embossing paste.  Old sentiment stamp embossed with WOW pink pearl ep.  Old card stock Stampin' up.   

Happy Birthday darling Izzy.   I'm sharing your card with;

Crafting by Designs - Pink with one other colour.   Mine might be rather plain by comparison with the beautifully coloured images the DT here have shared for inspiration.

Inspirational Challenge - picture prompt.  Look how bright those wellingtons are, bright pink was the way to go here.

Cards in Envy - No patented paper.  I've kept this CAS the stencil image says everything.

The Paper Girls - Embossing, two kinds of embossing here the sentiment and the embossing paste (three if you count the dry embossed sentiment inside).

Unicorn Challenge - Make it girly.  This is a monthly challenge I've not entered before but the theme is perfect and I dreamt about unicorns last night!

Nice day here today think I might risk a potter in the garden.


Comments

  1. Izzy is a lucky girl! Beautiful card, my dear friend xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So girly, so glitzy and so pretty. Izzy will love it and great references too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the embossing here!!!! thanks for playing with Cards In Envy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Thank you for joining our current challenge at PINspirational!!! Have a great weekend and happy crafting, Maike

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx