May 2019

Last year I did not make myself a 2018 calendar and I'm missing it now.  So determined not to miss out next year I've already started my 2019 calendar.

This is the first month I'm sharing with you it is for May.


May's gemstone is Emerald and the flowers are Lily of the Valley and Hawthorne.   I do not have any stamps that picture either of these but this woodware stamp is Lily of the Valley like so I went with that.   The little fairy is a may fly substitute much prettier than a may fly you'll agree, hopefully.   This might be the first time I've ever used those punched circles, stuck here with silicon glue they are a perfect fit for the larger stamped circles.   Colouring done with Chameleon Pens and Imagination Crafts pink sparkly paint.   Finally the bottom of the page was dusted with green DI all brush marks going in an upward direction.

Of course this was influenced by challenges:-

That's Crafty - This month the theme is going round in circles.

Colour Crazy Craft - A fortnightly challenge where anything goes so long as it has hand colouring.

CAS-ual Fridays - Another fortnightly challenge this time the prompt is Spring Fever.



Comments

  1. Such a pretty May Fly and such a beautiful card, love the circles and teh Lily of The Valley stamp is so pretty x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx