Get well soon Stephen

The sun is back not quite so hot but lovely blue skies again, and we might even find it continues until after the Bank Holiday on Monday.   And tomorrow I get my home back, it has been lovely having Bob (formally know as Mark and whose next name will be Dingbats) here, well most of the time.  But it was just for a couple of weeks, it's been 3 months and I do miss having the place to myself.

Cats will miss him especially Harley who thinks Bob is the best thing since tinned cat food.   For those concerned about these things Harley does not get tinned cat food, but has a healthy dry food diet.

Before Christmas my hairdresser friend had what was initially thought to be a stroke, it was down graded to a migraine but now 5 months on he has been told it is some sort of brain damage.   I have been intending to send him a card but just had not got round to it.    I suspect getting one now will come as a complete surprise and I hope it will cheer him up.


Another stamp from many years ago this one marked Whipper Snapper Designs, Inc.  Don't think I've heard of them either before or since.   A dark blue mat on top of white card and a piece of DP cut down to to fit inside the blue.   Topper coloured with felt pens and fussy cut tit has been stuck down on double sided sticky pads.  Below a rectangle of shadow stamped card over stamped with the sentiment, the sticky pads were slightly shorter allowing me to sit the sentiment under the dog giving him somewhere to "sit".

I'm sharing this card with

A Gem of A Challenge - This is a fortnightly challenge week 1 of 2 of Get Well/Sympathy cards.

Allsorts - A weekly challenge I've been a fan of since it started in 2009.   This week the challenge is "all about pets".

Tuesday Throwdown - Another weekly challenge and their Theme is "Critter Crazy", but perhaps this 3 are more Crazy Critters.

Hope you all enjoyed May Day and are making plans for the Bank Holiday to come.

Comments

  1. Sorry Bob is leaving, but great to have the place back and you've been well fed x Fun card, great stamp and wonderful colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable image Zoe and perfect for our 'All about Pets' theme at Allsorts challenge this week, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and a great stamp.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts "Pets' challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card. Hi Zoe Can you please contact me at cazro2512@btinternet.com to discuss your DT application at Back to Basics and Beyond.
    I am greatly looking forward to hearing from you. Caz DT Owner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a happy get well card!! I'm hoping they are wrong about the brain damage as they were about the stroke - blessings to you, Mark-Bob-Dingbat and your hairdresser friend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Get Well card love the sentiment fab take on the chall theme.

    Thanks for sharing with us @ AGOAC this time.

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx