Another CAS postcard

Even as lockdown eases I suspect some people still find themselves missing contact with friends and family.  My postcards have all been about giving people RAKs and hoping to brighten their day.   It also just happens that I like the postcard format 4" x 6" is a cool size to work with.  In Extra Large size they are also a really good fit on a blog post like this.


This is my third attempt at this particular card it took a lot of image masking to get everything just so.  First the larger shoe image on the right stamped and masked, then the dancer her leg and skirt were masked.  Finally the smaller shoe image.  These are from a set by Stamp Addicts.   Being restricted to just Cream and White for the Less is More challenge the flat image still needed some sort of poke or pop.  Those trusty Whisper pens provided just the right colour the fine end used to enhance the right side of the outline while the brush end filled in the image.

I'm also sharing this with
Crafters Cafe - Feminine (fortnightly)
Take it Make it - Always Anything Stamps goes this is my 3rd and final entry this month

Comments

  1. Great masking and love the different sizes of ballet shoes. What a fabulous CAS card Zoe x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Gorgeous CAS card ! My daughter would love it. Love how you framed the ballerina between the two pairs of shoes. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card. The masking is great and what a story this picture tells, love it. Thanks for joining us at Less is More,
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous CAS card! I love the theme and the colors


    Thank you and we hope you will join us again in the next ATSM Challenge!.

    Anna – Design Team member at Addicted to Stamps and More

    Visit my blog - Crafty Anna Studio.
    You can also find me on Instagram - CraftyAnna Studio
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! Thanks for entering your wonderful creation in our Feminine Challenge" at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx