2nd Post today


So I've been playing, making a simple card is another way for me to kick start some creativity.    Challenges inspire me as well especially if they get me thinking of doing something a little different.


The border punch used is an old Martha Stewart Crafts one these old punches are good quality and the guides line up perfectly allowing a fancy edge like this to be pretty near perfect.  Inside the card is a piece of Yellow Acetate.  Very old Thank You stamped in Brilliance inks, the three little dots are Viva Gloss gel. 

Sharing this with
TGIF - Sketch challenge Trimmed edge (weekly)
CAS on Friday - Sunshine (fortnightly)

Little Red Wagon - Sunshine (weekly)

Comments

  1. This card really pops with your zingy citrus cololur - cracking job

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card featuring the bright yellow of sunshine. Thanks for sharing with us at Little Red Wagon this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the border you created with the beautiful, bright color behind. Super pretty! Thanks for playing with TGIF Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That border punch is stunning and looks great with your background! Thanks for joining us at CAS on Friday challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card! Love your diecutted border! Thanks for playing along with CAS on Friday Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. The yellow acetate looks so vibrant and the card is absolutely beautiful Zoe x.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx