What a couple of days

I'll not go into details surfice to say it has been nasty and my craft room has been a place of solice.  Apologies for the spelling when I'm stressed my dyslexia gets worse.

Anyway on Craftworld today I watched a video on making a multi layer card.  The shabby chic look is something that eludes me however much I admire others work it seems impossible for me to construct.  So I'd also been thinking it would be fun today to make a tag and after watching the video this resulted.


The base card is new fresh card everything else is scraps.   A KaiserCraft template provided the stencil of cogs for the base.  Next is more of the work paper saved recently, the stamp impression of the bi-plane is test stamping from a while back.   The white card with ink around the edges is something I had tested an ink pad on, the compass was added today.   You might have seen very similar soil and outline flowers here recently, today's are from the original failed card, fussy cut to be added here.  Wish is stamped onto some card left from another recent project.  Hope stamped onto a scrap of DP and then the word fussy cut to go on here.  Finally Dream stamped directly onto the tag when everything else was stuck down.

Sharing this with:
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything goes (fortnightly) A new to me challenge it will be fun getting to know them.

Stay safe, Keep well & HAVE FUN



Comments

  1. Great layering Zoe and a wonderful mixed media Tag.....x The mix of flowers, plane and sentiments looks fabulous.
    Dearest Zoe I am so sorry that you have felt to use your craft room as a space of solice and I sincerely hope you are OK?
    Thinking of you and sending virtual hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx