2 Sketches!

Why do I sound surprised?  Well it is not often that a sketch takes my fancy and this week-end 2 of them have demanded attention.

Before we got to those let me just acknowledge the start of 2020 F1 season the first race is just about to start as I write.  Football fans have seen the return of their sport and now those of us who love F1 see the return of ours.  3 British Drivers there one of whom is the reigning World Chap, the Thai driver is also a Brit and he is another driver to watch.   OK I'll not write a commentary of the race here but share my cards.


The first sketch is from CAS on Friday, you might recognise the colour scheme as well that is from Less is More both of these are CAS challenges.  The birds are from Penny Black and their Brushstroke range I've edged that in the same grey that the image was stamped in.    Happy Birthday in Yellow stamped in Brilliance inks.  To colour the strip of card Fuchsia a Chameleon pen of that colour made easy work of it.   Having used a Penny Black stamp the Penny Black Saturday Challenge looked appealing with their theme of Nature.


This is the second sketch provided by Sunday Stampers.   I don't know about you but my table is covered with Stamps that have caught my eye and which I've put out to use.  There are also scraps of paper and card.   On the table at the moment are several Penny Black stamps mostly from their brush stroke range.   I used a punch to cut 3 circles from some Kraft card stock.  Each circle stamped with a Penny Black image and coloured with felt pens.   The sentiment has been embossed in gold onto gold paper.   I'm also going to share this card with Crafty Friends, and their theme of Circles.  My Time to Craft who are looking for Colouring on Kraft.  Crafters Cafe where this time anything goes and they do like what I call Tasteful Cards which I think this is.

OK now this race is getting very exciting and is now half complete so excuse me.  Stay safe, Keep well and HAVE FUN.





Comments

  1. The sketch and the pretty colours look wonderful on your first card Zoe. Great use of those stamps on your table for the second one and the kraft card looks great and is beautiful x. Enjoy the F1 Zoe x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun way to use up scraps - love your colors on kraft paper - very elegant! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two lovely, elegant CAS cards, and isn't it a great feeling to use up those scraps? I'm glad you enjoyed the F1 race, I thought having Lewis Hamilton not on pole made it much more interesting! Now I'm waiting for the cricket next month! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two lovely cards! Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your beautifully coloured kraft card. Thank you for sharing with us at My Time to Craft, we hope you can join us again soon ~ Janice DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards! Love the round shape and image are beautiful.

    Eivor,
    DT member at Stampers Delights
    (Crafts by Ejja)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, beautiful CAS card! Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really pretty way to combine our colours. I love the design! Thanks so much for playing along at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a very classy sketch and your design is so lovely! Thanks for sharing with us at PBSC! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are just gorgeous! Love the stamped images on the kraft! Thanks for playing along at CAS on Friday Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both lovely cards. And I love the way you've incorporated our challenge colours on your first card, a lovely design. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Both of your cards are lovely...Thanks for joining our Circles challenge theme - your floral butterfly card is gorgeous. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Diane Louise (Team Leader, Crafty Friends Challenge Blog) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely card, fab design.

    Thanks for joining this months Penny Black Saturday Challenge
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx