And the beat goes on

That is the constant beat/rhythm of life, it matters not what you do life in one form or another carries on.  So let it be joyful it will harmonise with our music if we let it.


This is a card! not a postcard unusual for me and I had to check.   I feel like being a rut recently especially with CAS cards and wanted to change the design from my usual corner placement.  The idea was a cross of some kind but deciding to use these stamps this line became obvious.

The stamps are from Hampton Art, Graphic 45 series.  I picked them up from a bargain bin at a craft show.   There are just 2 stamps here both stamped in "Coffee" Archival ink and coloured with felt pens.   The base card is Cream by the way important as CAS on Friday #184 is anything but white.

Sweet Stamping, another challenge I like to join in when possible are simply looking for CAS this week.  While the Paper Players are celebrating their 500th challenge with the theme CAS and Celebrate.


OK time to get today started.  Stay safe, keep well and HAVE FUN

Comments

  1. Great that you made a card for a change Zoe and it's a gorgeous CAS card. The image looks wonderful and always good to get a bargain. Perfect sentiment too Zoe x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great CAS card, love the 1928 postmark stamp! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely clean design- fabulous stamps and stamping! This is a perfect entry for our challenge at Sweet Stampin' this week, so pleased you chose to play along.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah... Jazz.... one of my all time favorite musical genres (only just behind Blues). I am so glad you were able to share this fabulous CAS card with us and help us celebrate our 500th Paper Players challenge.
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fantastic card and the paragraph of your blog post really resonated with me. Music is truly amazing. Thank you so much for joining us for our 500th celebration over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx