Do you like my flower fairy?


A white lined Artist Trading Coin from Tando.  Gorilla image from Deep Red stamped and masked.  Flowers from La Blance over stamped.  All colouring in felt pens.  

You cannot judge the mood/characteristics of a gorilla by their face, we are the same species (Apes) but their expressions are not the same as ours, the body language does not translate.   By placing the main image in flowers I'm hoping to express their forest living vegetarian lifestyle.

I'm also sharing this with:

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Bright and Cheerful (weekly)
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes (monthly)
Creative Inspirations - In the Garden (monthly)

Lots of other things on the craft table but they are not quite ready to share with you ....... yet.  Stay safe, keep well & HAVE FUN.


Comments

  1. Great idea to pop the majestic gorilla in his natural surroundings and habitat Zoe x.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx