June 2021

Well for the benefit of enquiring minds the green stuff did not get trimmed yesterday, nor today.  It remains high on the todo list up there with vacuuming the stairs.  Both tasks will be tackled in the fullness of time.

A stencil came out of the box yesterday by chance, it was stuck to another.  As soon as I saw it my June 2021 calendar page presented it's self to me fully formed.  At lot of my projects are pretty much one layer and of course a calendar page needs to be or it will not hang nicely.


I just wish you could see the sparkle of the embossing paste, it is dazzling.

A5 piece of card, and distress inks.  Scattered Straw, Dried Marigold, Wild Honey and Rusty Hinge, all blended with those trusty Inkylicious Dusters.  Woodware stamp in Versamark grey stamped up to 3 times on each side giving the plants depth.  Crafters Workshop stencil with Imagination Crafts gold Sparkle Medium pushed through.   Left to dry and then black marker used to give those busy little bees stripes.  June is stamped in blue I didn't want a harsh black nor did I want the word to get lost in the foliage.

This just  yells Hot June Summer Days and as we did have some this year we might next as well.  So that is 6 months done, just 6 to go.

I'm sharing this with:
International Art and Soul - Tiny things.  I did consider Babies, but as soon as this came to mind that idea fell by the wayside hahaha (fortnightly)
Stamping Sensations - All Creatures Great and Small (monthly)
Allsorts - Summertime (weekly)
Sisterhood of Crafters - Ink it up (fortnightly)

Well that's updated you all for now.  Stay safe, Keep well & HAVE FUN

Comments

  1. A great choice of colours, the black and gold looks really good. aAlovely background and images. Thank you for joining our 'Summertime' theme at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely summer card, great layout and use of texture. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful meadow scene with delicate and pretty foliage. The bees look glimmery and beautiful and your June calendar page is fabulous Zoe x. Good luck with the hoovering....x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your lovely comment on my giraffe card. The board technique I found in a magazine article, so you are completely free to use it, thanks for asking. L x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH WOW this is so cool ... love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx