Orange, Lemon & Lime

Bit obvious maybe but these are my kind of colours.


Getting the stripes on the right was a bit fiddly lots of masking tape involved there.  I recently acquired some Sizzix tape for holding dies in place while cutting.  You cannot tear it but on the + side it is far less likely to tear your card, and it has little squares marked on it as well as bigger sections so it is very easy to line up and space as you want it.  

The stamps were designed by Sue Law for her personal use and made by Tanda Stamps many moons ago.  When I saw Sue's plate she was generous enough to allow Tanda to make a set for me and I have treasured them.   All the colouring is with ProMarkers and Chameleon pens for the fruit inside sections.   The strip of paper on the left is Basic Grey also from eons ago.  In fact nothing new was used in the making of this card.

On Wednesday when I saw Color Throwdown's challenge my mind immediately went citrus and this card started from there.
Little Red Wagon - #559 is Spots or STRIPES

CAS on Friday - #185 Summer

We had the most welcome thunder storm yesterday afternoon and the air is still fresh this morning.  It is going to be a good day here.  Stay safe, Keep well, & HAVE FUN x

Comments

  1. Such a bright and zingy card! Fabulous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are having a lovely day Zoe? Such a happy and vibrant card and how fortunate that Sue allowed for a set to be made for you and no wonder you treasure them x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Such a neat design. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool card! It's making my mouth water!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fun and bright summer card! Thanks for playing along at CAS on Friday Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx