Peace and Harmony

Something we all appreciate when we find it don't we.   The calm restfulness you feel when you can be in the moment with no external distractions.   Where do you find it?  Sometimes for me it is just watching the rain fall the is something hypnotic seeing those sheets of water falling from the sky blurring everything else.   Or it can be just sitting by a pond on a sunny day watching the underwater action.    Living by the sea in autumn going down to the front and seeing a mummeration of starlings as they come home to roost on the pier.   Water really is my go to place and yet I do not enjoy swimming odd that.

Well with this in mind, and a surprising need to make a CAS card various challenges inspired this postcard.


The stamps are from Bombshellstamps.com where tattoo art meets rubber.   So pleased to see the business is still there it is a few years now since I visited.

Big and Juicy ink pad and brayer started this off.  Fish and pool stamped in Memento inks, fish coloured with different shades of orange felt pens.  I use felt pens on my post cards as they really do get used and sent all over the place, the backs need to be "clean" for message and address.   Harmony from a different Bombshell set also stamped in Memento ink.

The challenges this is for:

CASology - #371 Pool (fortnightly)
Crafters Cafe - #247 Male Peace and Harmony are not gender exclusive are they? (fortnightly)

Time out - #166 Peaceful (fortnightly)
Well that washing will not put itself into the machine, Harley wants his litter tray refreshing & the grass is waving to me ..... again.   So no peacefulness for me just yet!  Stay safe, keep well, & HAVE FUN.

Comments

  1. Yes the sea is my happy place and it's so relaxing and peaceful and so is your postcard Zoe x. Playing catch up and hope you get the grass cut?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You’re right! Harmony is not gender exclusive :-) I love the color scheme, as well as the ripple in the water. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter’s Cafe! -Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Water spells peace to me too... I love your card, and I can imagine watching these fish play and stir the water above. Wonderful creation for our challenge at Time Out. Thanks for playing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card. It's so peaceful and tranquil. The Crafter's Cafe Challenge blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your fabulous coloring. Gorgeous card.

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too love to be by the water... but live in land locked Calgary. Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations with the win over at CASology Zoe x.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx