Well look at me using Printed Paper

Anyone would think this was normal behaviour!  Not for me but today 2 pages from some magazine papers have been cut up.

I've been thinking of making a DL card for a while and as the theme for Just us Girls this week is Long and Skinny the time had arrived.  It only took a moment to decide which stamp to use, the Creative Expressions Lady in a Bonnet.   Well the theme this week at Allsorts is I spy something beginning with B.  Then taking a look at my little list of challenges that have caught my eye I noticed that Time Out, a new to me fortnightly challenge, have the theme Days gone by.

Here is my card.


Cut 1/3 off an A4 piece of card, fold the remaining 2/3 in half and you have your base card, hahaha.   Next trim down some patterned paper putting the rest aside for future use.   Find the right piece of paper to go between the topper and the first paper was a bit of a faff even using the same set of "free" papers.  Image stamped in Memento black and die cut.  With die in place dusty rose DI dusted around the edge.  Oh yes I went old school for this piece.   The image was then coloured with ProMarkers and Chameleon Pens.   It was going to be "enhanced" with die cut flowers until I looked at the base paper again.  Daisies, thank goodness I saved the rest of that page.  Some time later 5 flowers had been cut out and glued onto the card.

I'll leave you now with Harley's recent photo op hahaha One day you will not be able to see the pink for works of art.


Stay safe, Keep well and HAVE FUN.


Comments

  1. I do love a nice bonnet and this one is lovely, nicely coloured. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! And thanks for finding me - appreciate you taking the time! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so pleased you found our challenge and hope to see you more! I love this image so perfect for our challenge-very vintage looking. Gorgeous hat such wonderful colour mix and a elegant frame to use. Those flowers are the perfect finishing touch. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun - your flowers go great with that image. Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card! That image is so pretty as are your daisies. Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A feminine and such a pretty card Zoe x. Harley looks cute x.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx