Is this your cup of Tea

I have a question for you, can you name 3 well known gardeners who are not men?   Takes a moment doesn't it and you might need the help from the internet.    Now to me that suggests that men do like flowers and that they are not strictly the domain of us women.   So why am I bringing this up now?




This teapot card is one for any tea drinker don't you think?  The shaped card is part of a kit from Craftwork Cards picked up at a craft fair a couple of years back.  It has been stamped with Stampin' up flowers, leaves and berries.   But before then the British Bulldog on a cushion was stamped and masked. This stamp is from a recent magazine set.   Everything coloured with Chameleon Pens.  Then the sentiment was added and heat embossed with Gold EP.

Here is the back and the stand it rests on.

All this was inspired by:


Stamping Sensations - Make it Masculine

Crafter's Cafe - #248 Anything Goes


Well that was my paper crafting fix for today, I have some jewellery to repair and some to alter for a friend need to concentrate on that for a couple of days, if only your challenges would stop teasing me.  Stay Safe, Keep Well & HAVE FUN.





Comments

  1. You are actually quite right Zoe as apart from Charlie Dimmock (current) and Vita Sackville-West (not so current) I can't name another. Also I agree that men do like flowers, my Dad prided himself in his prize winning Chrysanthemums and hubby would happily receive a card with yellow flowers on it and not think it in the least feminine.

    It's a super creation and your choice of colours for the blooms along with the super Bulldog make it totally fitting for the guys, many thanks for joining in with our 'Masculine' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck GinnyMy Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I agree this is a fabulous masculine card. The flowers and the bulldog work so well together and a fun idea with the teapot shape x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure many men like flowers too! This is a perfectly masculine card, beautifully made. Thank you for sharing it with us for our August challenge at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a clever fun card, I love it ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bulldog looks like he is ready for anything! The deep color for the flowers is lovely. Thanks for joining the current challenge at the Crafter's Cafe.
    Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know someone who'd love that card - both a tea drinker and lover of dogs. Great card!

    Thanks for joining us at International Art and Soul!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx