Messy I do like messy art.

Had to pop down to the town centre today and once again I was struck by how many shops are closed.   We have quite a small arcade/mall here walking through one part of it every unit was empty.   It is sad to see old familiar high street and shopping areas closing like this.  But change is normal we are becoming increasing internet reliant and something else will make use of those buildings, affordable housing maybe or warehousing for the things we will be buying on line.  Exercise and activity areas, escape rooms seem to be becoming a popular venues.  The changes that are strange now will open all sorts of opportunities that we have not imagined yet.

Now I a good at imagining things, like this grey board.


It was going to be a beach scene.  Ummm somehow that turned into an Autumn one.   Lava Paste and Alcohol inks cover the outside edge.  The inner piece of card has been coated with texture paste in 3 different colours.  More Alcohol Inks have been dripped on to the texture paste.   The trees were die cut in cream card, the leaves are die cut vellum.   Some Clarity Stamps were used for the mushrooms and autumn fruits.  Coloured with ProMarkers and given a covering go glossy accents.   Another bare tree stamp was used on the centre piece to add depth and some perspective.  Finally topped everything off with a mixture of embossing powder and Frantang crushed glass, oh and maybe a drop or two more of Alcohol Ink.

Perfect I think then for Try it on Tuesday - Splash and Splatter

No plans for tomorrow, how about your?  Stay Safe, Keep Well & Have Fun


Comments

  1. I love messy art too, and making it also. This is a great fall page. I love the mushrooms you added and those torn paper leaves. This is perfect for our challenge at Try It on Tuesday. Thanks so much for joining us. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic page, lots of texture with the splashes and spatters, its a super inspirational page for our theme at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore this! The sparkly background is fabulous but I especially love how you built up the layers f0r the foreground! Thank you so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx