Cheers

 Well I did say it would be a boozy week-end!


About 15 years ago Create and Craft produced a range of stamps under their own brand.  This is one of them.  This is the very first time it has been inked, well had to wait for the right occasion didn't it?

Stamped with alcohol proof ink and coloured with Chameleon pens.   The puff paint has long since run out but the Lava Paste makes a good replacement for the froth on top of the pint.

Challenges

Less is More - #429 Cheers (one Layer challenge)

NBUS - #18 previously un-used stuff the stamp!!!!






That's all for now folks, Keep Well, Stay Safe, Follow the rules for everyone's sake, and HAVE FUN



Comments

  1. So worth the effort and two great challenges to enter with it too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is brilliant and Im so glad you managed to use the stamp!!! I have a few from way back that are just waiting for their moment too!!! Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great card, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx