Back on the Postcard format

Actually had a little time for me!  So of course had to have a play and produced a couple more postcards


Postcards mean one layer.  Here the main image is another old wood mounted stamp that is un-marked so no idea where it came from.  To me it always says Harvest, after the floods in February I'm not sure how our summer harvest went but there was one and there were Poppies. 

Stamped in Versafine grey and coloured with felt pens.  The edges were masked and coloured with D.I. Wild Honey, Dried Marigold, Spiced Marmalade, Rusty Hinge and Vintage Photo.  The inner white knocked back with Squeezed Lemonade.  Thank you yet another un-named wood mounted stamp used with Archival Coffee.

Challenges

Artsy Stamper - #25 Harvest Time

Papercraft Challenges - #63 Autumn Colours

Then for a bit of fun CASology's current theme.  It is Dry.  What on earth does that mean? DRY!  

Scratched my head for a few days considering it has to be CAS so maybe no desert scenes, and Dry.   Martini? well it has been done and I don't have any suitable images.   Dry river bed? no idea how that would be done.  Then it came to me.


Just how dry would it be on a small island in the middle of an ocean?  So this is a silly bit of fun, a Stampin' up branch turns into a tree the little island and the pool of water drawn in Whisper Pens and a water brush.

What ever next? you'll just have to wait and see, but then so will I! Stay Safe, Keep Well, Follow the Rules and HAVE FUN

Comments

  1. Ah your makes are lovely and what agreat idea for the dry theme, Have a good weekend, Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful poppy card.

    Thanks for joining us at the Artsystamper Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your take on DRY and how you created a little desert island! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice bouquet on your card, completely in the colors of autumn.
    Thank you for joining our challenge. I hope to see you back.

    -xiss- Renate.
    (DT Papercaft Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards. Thank you so much for playing along with us at CASology. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there!
    Thanks so much for joining our Papercraft-Challenge - I love the flower-bouquet! Make sure to come back soon and play along with our new challenge aswell =)
    I’d be super excited if you come say hi on my blog aswell!
    little-crafts.com
    Hugs, Lia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx