Favourite Non-card project and why

 Looking at new challenges yesterday one that I like posted a new theme that really made me smile.

It's As you Like it favourite non card project and why.  Favourite project in the singular?  Not possible I love mixed media art and 3D projects.  Building my family tree now how would I show you that on here?  Something I do enjoy is making Chain Maille Jewellery.  Turning piles of little open jump rings into beautiful things for people to wear, creative and satisfying not to mention great way to make gifts.

So here are a few of my pieces no one favourite, each in turn is special


Here you have top left a variation of Byzantine weave, top right Box weave and at the bottom Persian weave.


Byzantine again this time with strawberry quartz and white quartz.  Forget the shop address I'm running that down.




This copper bracelet is another variation of Byzantine.   Did you know that Byzantine weave has always been used for decorative jewellery and unlike all the other chainmaille families was not developed as armour.

Can you see why I enjoy it so much?

Comments

  1. WOW, Zoe! Your jewelry is absolutely gorgeous , beautifully designed and made. I really appreciate your kind comment on my blog and I'm so glad you joined us at As You Like It Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! Thank you so much for joining in with the AYLI challenge. Your make for our non-card project is great. Hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Squirrel x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx