For White space, read Blue!

 Spoke to Izzy yesterday she said "It must be nice to have your granddaughter back!"  I agreed the wet lettuce on Friday was more than anyone could reasonable be expected to deal with!!!  Well anyone just going down with a head cold that is.  No it is not the virus just a cold still feel rotten though.

I wonder is that why there has been a bit of a blue thing going on here?


The last piece of some lovely blue card.   A "That Special Touch" stencil, some Imagination Crafts embossing paste.  Sentiment made for me by Tanda Stamps a long time ago embossed with silver coloured ep.

Challenges

AAA Cards - #177 Maxi "White space" option Stars

Try it on Tuesday - Embossed

Make My Monday - #134 Masculine


The day is young lets see what else I can get up to.  Stay Safe, Keep Well, Wear your Mask, most importantly HAVE FUN.


Comments

  1. Super Cas make, love those wee stars, Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfectly CAS and sorry you are under the weather x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colour combination, looks awesome. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, I find keeping things simple so hard but this is so effective , brilliant inspiration ! Thank you so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card! Thank you for entering our challenge at Make My Monday. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Mary xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry your not well, I hope you feel better soon. A very simple but elegant card. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday challenge. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the reminder that "white space" in a clean and simple design doesn't have to be white! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful project, thanks so much for joining our 'embossed' challenge at TIOT, Valerie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx