Hang on it is a long one!

Well it is picture heavy.   Almost every year I make my own calendar for the following year, and the 2021 calendar is complete.  I'd just finished it and bound it when this challenge popped up Everybody Art #478.  It is a just for fun challenge but they do have some cracking good prompts.

Anyway here is my 2021 calendar, some of the pages you have seen, others are here for the first time.














The fun of having a 12 page calendar is that each month comes as a surprise because you can never remember until you see it what image you created for that month.  Yes each image was stamped, inked, painted, decoupaged or what ever specifically for that month in the calendar.

Other challenges 

C.R.A.F.T. - #574 Memories

Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

The House that Stamps Built - Anything Goes

Through the Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes

All Fun Challenges - #18 Anything Goes

Nearly the week-end and the start of another month!  Stay Safe, Keep Well, As so many areas go back under tighter restrictions remember the rules are important, Have Fun.

Comments

  1. What a unique and personal callander Zoe and yes it must be fun when you turn the pages x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful calendar!! I know you will enjoy looking at the new page every month!! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great calendar, love that has 12 pages - lots of work but a fun calendar. Thanksfor joining us over at The House that Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx