I don't do Cute

 


It is not a thing that appeals to me but I do have some "cute" stamps.  This one is from a daily special from QVC more than 15 years ago.  Rummaging around to find something different  for a CAS card coming across it I thought it would be fun to have a silly play.

Image stamped and then masked.  I wanted a purple sky but the brush used had some previously used warm brown on it so combined with the purple it produced this wine colour.  The stars coloured with Sakura Gel Pen, in the light they really sparkle, the bears eyes were dotted with the same pen.  Whisper pens in a pinkie yellow coloured the moon while the other felt pens provided the neon pink for the bear.

As I said I don't do cute! now you can see why hahaha

Challenges

Little Red Wagon -  #572 Things beginning with B Bear

AAA Cards - #176 CAS one Corner + Cosy


Nearly time for bed! Stay Safe, Keep Well, Wear your Mask, Have Fun.

Comments

  1. Awww that's so sweet! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card and great take with our "B" word challenge. Thanks for joining us and i hope to see you back again soon.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet! Thank you for playing at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and very bright teddy, surely uplifting.Thank you for playing at AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx