Idea 1

You know what it is like there is a big project taking your time and creative mental energy so your other makes are some how not quite up to the mark.  Well there have been two of those on my table recently but now they are both finished.  One I've shared the little album, the other cannot be shown yet.

The point is I am now unblocked and this morning 2 ideas on a simple theme came to me.  I'll share them in separate posts as both of them are going onto one challenge.

Take 1


If you know Less is More then the inspiration behind this will be familiar to you.  It is Sharon's card that we have been asked to CASe for their challenge #430.

A mask torn from Eclipse masking paper covered the post card and then a section ripped out of it.   Whisper pen traced the outline of the tear just gives it a little dimension.  Old paper DI dusted over the exposed part.  TH stencil laid over and 4 blue shades of DI dusted on top for a tone on tone effect.  Now who would have given me that idea?  CAS mix up of course with their challenge this month using a stencil create a tone on tone piece.

The stencil was applied to the blank card and lightly dusted with one of the blues aiming for a faded look here and might wish I had not done it now but you might not agree.








Well there was not anyone else in mind for this one so I'll stop here with the wish that you Keep Well, Stay Safe, Wear you Mask, and Have Fun.

Comments

  1. Great card, great use of the stencil. Thanks for joining in with the challenge at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and I love the masking! Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these stenciled flowers in the shades of blue! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful flowers in shades of blue. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a very pretty floral stencil in the different blue tones. A super card. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx