Monday, again

So as this is a kind of diary I'll update.  Izzy and all the girls in that group tested negative for Covid!  So was the original girl given a false positive because they were all touchy feely as young women on a night out are.  I read an article yesterday where Eddie Irvine (former F1 driver) says he was in Italy when they were experiencing the chaotic spread of the virus there.  He then went on to America and Miami no checks, no tests, just off plane into country and carry on to destination.  He left Miami to go to his home in the Bahamas were he virtually collapsed and stay alone for several days, that is alone alone no staff no one, poor chap.  After recovering he did eventually have a test, it showed no signs of Covid in his system.  So either he had something else with very similar symptoms or, as he suspects, the test was unreliable.

Anyway Izzy has been advised that provided all precautions are taken regarding social distancing she can go back into the office to work.  So that is what she is going to do.  I'm proud of her and how well she has handled everything that has gone on in her life the last few weeks especially.

As for me, well I fell of the weight control wagon last week but am back on it now, just need to find the safety harness to keep me on it!   Not wanting greasy fingers for paper crafting helps!


Between watching the race, walking round the house to get my steps in, and conversing on the 'phone with Izzy I made this yesterday.

It was inspired by 2 challenges

AAA Cards - #176 In one Corner with the opt of Cosy.

and 

CAS(E) this Sketch - #393 Sketch in below.  Now for some reason I got it into my head that there was also a prompt for this challenge of "Coffee" which set me off in the direction detailed in the next paragraph.  It can be quite amusing how an idea gets fixed in your head from seemingly out of thin air.

As I've just said one of the inspirations for this was coffee.  I used a Seth Apter set of stamps for the base circles in Adirondack Mushroom and Latte, next in Adirondack Expresso I used a hose connector as a stamp.  More Adirondack in Hazelnut dusted over the corner.  The sentiment "You are the Cream in my Coffee" came from an old Kanban set and is stamped in Archival Coffee.  Finally a small flourish of steam from the same Kanban set stamped in DI Antique Linen. 

Once finished I simply had to get myself a cup of coffee as this had my mouth watering hahaha.  What is more cosy on a chilly day than curling up with a warm mug of coffee?  Oh heck I'm setting myself off again.






OK Tassimo coffee now in hand and then a quick trip to the pet shop for cat litter!  Stay Safe, Keep Well, Wear your mask what ever is happening with testing we know the virus is still going round.  HAVE FUN that's what life is all about.  

Comments

  1. This is super, what great news about your Granddaughter!! Glad her test was negative, Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That stamp looks as if it was made to nestle into a corner. Fab card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good news about Izzy and a wonderful CAS coffee inspired creation x.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx