October!

Just completed my last walking challenge of the day.  It is dark and I could not help thinking how recent it seems that at this time it was still light, in another two months it will be full dark at 4pm as the year speedy winds down.

Today being the 1st my chore of the day was to update the Challenges for Days by date 1st list.   It is a very long list but I still managed my 10000 steps says she with a smug look.


In blog land there are a lot of challenges calling for Autumn Colours.  So I thought I'd use them but in a different style, here I've used red, orange, yellow, green and brown.  All those gorgeous warm autumn shades we all love.

"Lets have Coffee" is a very old stamp but the manufactures name is obscured by bar codes.  The coffee scene is a set from a magazine and must be a couple of years old.  The sentiment has been traced over with Sakura sparkly gel pen.

Challenges

Try it on Tuesday - Autumn Colours 

International Art and Soul - #93 Autumn Colours


For this tag I've used lots of scraps and a book page!  Found the one book I got at a charity shop to use in paper crafting.  It was still a struggle to tear a page to make the outfit for the little manikin.  Base of the tag is the oft used TH big die.  First layer left over basic grey paper. next some other printer paper left from a previous project.   The word celebrate was a test stamping on a scrap kept because it might be useful.   Then the manikin, and a key which is probably the key to the wardrobe!

Challenges

Make my Monday - #132 Use up your scrap

Crafty Cardmakers - #264 Shabby Chic

Inkspirational - #222 Word prompt "Day" 



Coco time! Stay safe, Keep Well, and HAVE FUN

Comments

  1. Lovely tag and perfect for our challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers. Good luck with the challenge, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing make Zoe - made me almost feel like it was still summer (at least till I looked out the window!).

    Thanks for the CFD list, I find it so useful to refer to so appreciate the work involved, particularly with the list on 1st of each month and a BIG WELL DONE on 10,000 steps too - you put me to shame with my poor old knees!!!

    Happy Friday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tag. It's really pretty. Thanks for joining my challenge at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the elegant tag you've created for our use your scrap challenge at MMM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your creations are both super, well done on getting the steps in, have a great weekend, Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Try it on Tuesday
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tag is beautiful! Thank you for joining our CHallenge at Crafty Cardmakers. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your coffee card is sweet; your dress-up day tag so much fun! Beautiful, both! Thrilled to see you in the Inkspirational gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your coffee card is very lovely. I like the softness of the colors. Thanks for joining us at International Art & Soul. Good luck. Maggie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super creative tag. Thanks for sharing it on Make My Monday challenge.
    Crafty hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your take on the Autumn colours with at super girly page and that's also a beautiful tag.
    Thanks for sharing this with us at Try it on Tuesday, Avril xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx