One Stamp, a pair of Tags and a CAS card

 Have just dropped Minx off at the Vet!  They saw her on Friday but there were no outward signs of why she has not been herself.  Today is blood tests all  know is my sweet little Minx is very lethargic and not at all like herself.  So fingers crossed when they call it will be with a solution.  In the mean time I'll just have to keep myself occupied on the laptop and in the craft room.  Did someone just suggest I could do some HW go and wash your mouth out with soapy water for even thinking such a thing.

Remember that line from "The Importance of being Ernest" " a handbag? A Handbag! A HANDBAG! well you can replace Handbag here with House Work!


This little bird on a twig stamp I've had for many years it is wood mounted rubber but no manufacturer name on it.   Got it out the other day for a little play and here is the result with different treatments they all look quite different but the little bird makes them a set.  It just so happens that Vintage Journey are looking at Pairs, Trios or Sets this month which makes this my November entry.


The card was really quite simple the image stamped in Versafine Majestic Blue, I'm not sure that colour is still available but it really is a wonderful shade of blue.   Silver Liquid Pearls for the Berries and then, wait for it, Peel Off border!  Yes Peel offs remember them?  I kept a box of the ones most likely to come in handy and here they just lift this saving it from so so/UK.

Sharing this card with Less is More - #432 Blue and Silver or Red and Gold

Paper Players - #517 CAS Hooray for the Holidays



The Tags both use the little bird stamp and also a Stampology "background" stamp another set I've had forever and a day.  The blue and brown tag stamped in Archival Potting Soil for a dark chocolaty brown and dusted with DI Tumbled Glass, the berries and leaves picked out in deep blue felt pen.   The Red and green tag sees the Bird stamped in Versafine Grey and the swirls in Memento Bamboo Leaves green.  Once again Felt pens coloured the bird image with DI Aged Mahogany dusted around the edges.  This Aged Mahogany is a very under used ink that will be getting more outings and be experimented with in the future.

Naturally there were challenges in mind for these and they are

613 Avenue - Cute Critters

C.R.A.F.T - Tags

Everybody Art - #479 Tag

Try it on Tuesday - Traditional Christmas Colours

Well Harley is missing Minx, while I've been distracting myself here he has been wondering around calling for her.  With cats tell me they want to be an only cat but judging by his behaviour he's not so certain now.

Stay Safe, Keep Well, If we want restrictions to ease then we all have to do our bit and follow the rules.  Most importantly Have Fun.


Comments

  1. Lovely makes, The card is very striking with the blue and silver. I hope the kitty gets on ok at the vets, Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest bird stamp! And you used it so well. Thanks for sharing your bird art with us at Try It on Tuesday. I love all the ways you showcased that cute image. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cas card and lovely tags. Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge. GDT Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all so very pretty Zoe

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow how different 3 tags are and all with the sme image thanks for sharing it with us at CRAFT this week

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely tags! three different looks using the same stamp, very clever and beautifully done. Thank you for joining in withn our challenge at A Vintage Journey. Toni x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet little image! I LOVE the card. You are so right...it is a wonderful shade of blue! Thank you for playing in my Clean and Simple challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all three!
    So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Stay safe and well.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a lovely shade of blue, and I love your silver berries. I too still have a few peel-offs, I couldn't bring myself to part with all of them so have kept a little selection, they might come back out one day, who knows! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card! It is CAS perfection! The little blue bird is so sweet. So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. NIce Tags, loveley bird. Thanks for joining us at EAC.
    Hugs
    Andrea-Emmi41

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful trio of robins! The different designs and looks are fabulous, so pretty 😁. Thanks so much for joining us at A Vintage Journey! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx