That wreath again!

While I'm waiting for glues and pastes to dry thought I'd share my latest attempt with that wreath die.  


 This time I used printer paper and wax paper, it did not completely cut.   It is the right side as you look at it and some fussy cutting was required.  Now printer paper is more fragile than most of the papers we use and while fussy cutting the fine needles of a pine leaf the whole this came away in my hand.  A quick tidy up and the wreath still looked good to go.  There was a little more cutting required but no more issues.   I think it is time to put this die away which is a great shame as it is pretty and multi seasonal hay ho.

The stag came next in Archival Sepia to give him the warm rich tones of a stags coat.  He is standing on the words Merry and Bright embossed with white EP.

There are so many different definitions of CAS in craft land it is confusing, generally for me it is; one layer, mostly unused/adorned blank space.  So by my definition this is not CAS but when I look around and see so often cards that to my eye are anything but winning challenges I think why not.

CASology - #378 Stag.  Now I know that this is a challenge serious about CAS but even there I've seen work recognised by the DT that does not fit my definition and I do like to join in with CASology when I can.

Inkspirational - #226 Frame it 

Creative Friday - #269 Wreath



Definitely a nip in the air now but the sun is shining today and that does feel warm.  It only takes a little sunshine to make all the difference doesn't it?  Stay Safe, Keep Well, Wear Your Mask, HAVE FUN x

Comments

  1. Great save Zoe and the wreath with the glorious stag looks fabulous x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thank you so much for playing along with us at CASology. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ein weißer Kranz, dass ist immer eine Herausforderung. Ist dir gelungen.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei creative friday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx