I love the combination of Blue and Green

So had a lovely time this morning playing with Gelatos and Brushos in those colours; experiment 1 failed, trying to use Brusho over Gelatos does not produce a good result.  The second was much more successful and now sits in the handmade background collection.

After that I turned to a post card, with stamp ink a stencil and paste.


The stamp is from Penny Black and bears the date 2006.  The stencil is a DreamWeaver one, I used the top part, the sentiment and then added just one of the fir tress from the same stencil to the left of the stamped image.  My glitter embossing paste had all but dried out so I used a plain green first and then scrapped over the top with the remans of the glitter paste.   A card that expresses a wish for any time of year.

Challenges:

Color Hues - #8 Green Blue

Crafty Chicks - #538 CAS

Watercooler Wednesday - #302 Anything Goes


Stay Safe, Keep Well, Wear your Mask, and Have Fun.

Comments

  1. Looks like you had great success playing with your Gelatos! Love your card! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Hues and Happy Holidays too! We hope to see you back with us in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card. How you've combined the colours and images is quite calming. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday this challenge. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's to Peace on Earth Zoe x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bit of sparkle to set off the serene dove. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and the blue and green are great together for the holidays. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks this week! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun artsy look to this Christmas card! Looks like lots of fun was had!! Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday challenge. Take care and Happy 2021!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx