Butterflies taking flight

Change of theme at Less is More, think it will be very popular certainly had me dashing into the craft room.  CAS on Friday have the theme of Animals I'm going on the theory that butterflies are not Mineral or Vegetables so they must be Animals.


The Butterflies came from two sets one by Inkylicious, the other Kaiser Craft.  Stamped in Versa fine old sepia and coloured with my Whisper pens.  The first stamp Butterfly Kisses in black is below the butterflies.

Challenges

Less is More - #435 In a Row

CAS on Friday - #197 Animals 


Comments

  1. What a pretty card, great movement and love the colouring of those beautiful butterflies Zoe x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing take on the "in a row" theme, gotta love a butterfly

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your animal logic! Your row of butterflies are beautifully coloured, they look stunning. Thank you for playing with us at Less is More.

    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your animal comment made me laugh out loud! I love that logic as well. Your row of butterflies is wonderful. I love your soft coloring and color choices. Beautiful make for our challenge at Less Is More. Thanks for playing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so realistically colored! Stunning! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS on Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx