Interesting what you unearth when you tidy the Craft room table!

Having had some playtime yesterday I decided that space was becoming an issue & started to have a little tidy up last evening. Well you can guess what that led to can't you.

This


Base is a square tent fold, I've been playing with folds recently.  Yellow printed paper left over from a previous make, trimmed with the colonial cutting wheel to fit the card blank.   Another black sparkly card square.  The Wax paper "waste" from an earlier square themed project.  A plush and padded black square presumably from a jewellery box cannot remember.   The white crafters form flower is one I made last year part of my learning curve with this technique, some of the sparkly pink pink was dry brushed onto the flower for this project.   The heart is a piece of Tando chipboard painted with Imagination Crafts sparkly paint.  The words With Love were written with Quickie Glue Pen and pink glitter applied.  Pink Glitter in my stash no idea how that got there or how long I've had it!  A pink self adhesive gem dots the i in with, another winks at you from the top right side of the heart.  Using some more of the multi coloured organza ribbon from the other day, this time focusing on just pink and yellow I hand tied a bow and popped another gem on top.  

Lesson, a never throw anything away no matter how big the "might be useful one day" pile gets & b occasionally it is worth tidying up just a little, not to often mind treasures need time to get buried and forgotten.

Challenges

Allsorts - week 608! Beautiful Blooms I can remember the start of this challenge site I'd not long been blogging and it was exciting.

613 Avenue Crafts - #1-2021 Anything Goes no optional twist this month.  I love this challenge when they say anything goes they mean it.  Take a look at some of the entries each month they are often jaw dropping.

Country View Challenges - Squares, another challenge and team who inspire you to think outside the box.

Funkie Junkie Boutique - So Delicate, 2 days and 2 entries but who doesn't love a little understated shabby chic?

Pixie's Crafty Workshop - #395 Anything goes with snippets, tbh my snippets are more left overs this time but Di might be in a forgiving mood she often is.

Harley cat needs some more litter, the outdoors is not a suitable litter tray for a cat of his sensitivity so needs must, I'll wear my mask of course.   Stay Safe, Keep Well, and HAVE FUN

Comments

  1. A crafty tidy up usually leads to renewed inspiration I find Zoe and what a glorious bloom, thanks so much for sharing and joining in with our 'Beautiful Blooms' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    Thanks for the thoughts on pens, I had totally forgotten about Whisper pens, did a Google search and as you suspected don't seem to be available anymore.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely Zoe, the wax paper cut outs are always so pretty. I had to spend a day tidying my room too, I'd tipped my water pot over and not noticed so it got everywhere! I was really please though 'cos I found my paper distresser that had been missing for months lol. I hope you and Harley are keeping well, and thanks so much for joining in with us at Country View Crafts, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks lovely, thank you for joining us at Allsorts and we have been going a long time, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, a good tidy up revealed some UFOs on my desk too - I see too Sue (above) tipped over water - me too just last week, great use of your 'bits' Zoe, Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely.
    Thank you for joining us this week at Allsorts Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of your 'finds' Zoe and what a wonderful fold card x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice card, Zoe.
    Thank you for joining in with our challenge at Country View Challenges and have a wonderful weekend!
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely idea to clean up and create! Beautiful card! Glad you decided to join our So Delicate challenge at The Funkie Junkie Boutique!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card Zoe and of course it has what I deem to be snippets on! Lovely to see you playing with us.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card! Thank you for your contribution to our January Challenge 'squares' over at Country VIew Challenges! Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. very pretty! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create!
    xx
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cleaning my studio is always a prelude to finding some wonderful toy with which to play! Your craft foam flower is awesome! Great way to de-stash! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx