Sometimes you just catch a glimpse of something and have to have it!

The stamp used on this tag is one such, just saw someone using it in a demo of Hochanda and went hunting for it!  The image is by Funky Fossil and I absolutely love it.


Started with a kraft tag and DI's.  The inks were dusted over the surface randomly and then spritzed with complimentary Glimmer Mists.  Drying it with a heat gun seemed to fade the colours so more DI dusted over and the glimmer of the spray still shines.  Next came the stamp which has been heat embossed with a copper coloured EP.  The flower is the focal point and it has been painted with white acrylic paint.   I knew the DI would seep into the wet paint and did apply extra but DI still shows and I rather like it.

Now a tag has to have something to tie it on with.  Some multi coloured organza ribbon which shows the same Yellow, Pink and Blue toning beautifully with the background.  I tided a little bow and then fixed it to the tag with a knot and a separate piece of the same ribbon.

Challenges

Get Creative Challenges - #97 Anything Goes and no twist this month.  

Allsorts - #608! Beautiful Blooms

Three Room Studio - #20 A new to me Challenge - Use Embossing Powder

My Time to Craft - #449 Glitter and Sparkle

It was fun, until next time, Stay Safe, Keep Well, Wear Your Mask, and Have Fun.

Comments

  1. It's a really pretty stamp and you've used it beautifully. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really striking use of colour Zoe, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Beautiful Blooms' theme at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag with a lovely image and colours, thanks for sharing at MTTC.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah this is super, what a pretty make, Stay Safe, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful colours and yes I love that stamp too and I know exactly what you mean when you spot something and then go on the hunt for it x. Fabulous mixed media tag Zoe x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful - love the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at the Get Creative Challenges.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx